Educators Drone Training
Bring STEAM Drone Technology To Your Classroom/Organization
(Science Technology Engineering Aviation, Mathematics)
About This Professional Development
Our Educators Drone STEAM Professional Development is designed for traditional and non-traditional educators. We encourage schools, churches, non-profit organizations and other organizations (i.e. Boys and Girls Club, Scouts, various mentoring programs) who want to add aviation technology to their program to attend.
Schools and organizations attending this drone technology training session will learn how to integrate this cutting-edge tech in to classroom curriculum and organizational program. You will discover ways to help scholars incorporate real world hands-on practical application and maintain education relevancy. During this two-day comprehensive training, traditional and non-traditional educators will learn ways to use drones to educate, motivate students by integrating aerial science, technology, engineering, and math skills and incorporating real world scenarios.
Three Types Training:
Drone STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Aviation, and Mathematics) curriculum integration drones in your classroom or organisation will take center stage in this hands-on session that highlights best practices with proven methods. You will learn how to run a safe drone program in your classroom as well as governing rules. Work with colleagues to discover how drone science and math looks and feels for elementary, middle and high school students. You will experience enriching lesson designs and incorporating, coding, mission planning and how to set-up challenges. You will walk a way with vast knowledge, 2 drones, mission plans, and competition models.
Take your program to the next level. Participants will train on how to implement a build code fly program in their school or organization. This subversive hands-on deep-dive two full day training will allow attendees to offer a comprehensive aviation program at their location. Attendees will actually build, code and fly drones and learn how to implement this aerial curriculum.You will walk a way with vast knowledge, two types of re-usable drone builds, mission plans, and competition models.
Various Drone Coding Platforms and Sensor Program:
For entities who are looking to expand and elevate their aerial program ….look no fuhrer. Participants will train on how to use one or more coding platforms (Python, C++, Java, Linux,and more) for drones. Additionally, you will learn to install sensors on drones. Let’s discuss your goal and objectives. Contact us today!
We Come To You! Schedule today!
We come to you where ever you are in the world!
Scheduling now for 2020!
One day and two day Hands-On training sessions available that will sure
to get everyone out of their seats! Contact us today!
Traditional and non-traditional educators are welcomed!
Schedule training today!
Over 1,700 Training Hours
Use Drones in Class
Scholars think drones are Fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE THE TRAINING DATES?
We Come To You! We customize your training to your entity and staff and schedule training according to your schedule. Keep in mind, the type of training scheduled dictates the length o the training. Generally, we do not end training sessions early.
I'M NOT A TEACHER, CAN I ATTEND
Absolutely! Our Educators Drone STEAM professional development is designed for traditional and non-traditional educators. We encourage schools, churches, non-profit organizations and other organizations (i.e. Boys and Girls Club, Scouts, various mentoring programs) who want to add aviation technology to their program to attend.
HOW WILL I BE A BETTER STEM EDUCATOR?
At the Drone Educators Workshop. you will…
- Spend AN amazing day with Drone STEM experts,
- Participate in more ready-to-use science and math activities that are inquiry-based, standards-related, and kid-tested
- Take home 2 drones, classroom drone safety kit, safety pledge cards, and teaching materials and lesson plans.
- You will know and understand drone coding basics and be able to share this knowledge with your scholars
- Learn how to develop inquiry-based activities that promote exploration and strengthen critical thinking skills
- Go beyond the typical WHAT and HOW of other workshops and uncover the WHY behind the movement that’s shaping the emerging workforce
- Share ideas with other classroom teachers and learn from each other’s experiences
- Learn first-hand from our “classroom experienced” DRONE EXPERTS how to craft and present content that grabs the learner’s attention and inspires them to want to learn more
- Reinforce scientific concepts for your students with simple, fun, hands-on activities
- Feel more confident in your approach to building real-world connections to simple concepts
- Model pedagogical options and explore extension and collaboration opportunities
- Leave this workshop experience with the information, knowledge and wisdom to create unforgettable Drone STEM experiences to inspire your students
- Bottom line… Our Drone Experts will take the fear out of teaching science and math using drones and help you become a more effective teacher! You’ll leave this workshop with the knowledge, drone skills, confidence, and tools to make science and math the favorite part of your teaching day.
HELP ME TO CONVINCE MY ADMINISTRATOR TO SEND ME!
Let’s face it, some workshops look great on paper (okay, on your screen) but don’t necessarily live up to the hype or the promises made in the marketing materials. You never have to worry about delivering amazing content and exceptional value when it comes to our Drone Educators Workshop experience. There are 3.5 million schools in the country and less than 10% are using the modern technology of drones in the class room.
This workshop will help not only your class but place your school on the map as a School of Technology Excellence!
You are learning from:
- experts with over 300 class room hours teaching scholars how to build, code, and fly drones
- Our Drone Experts use proven materials and teaching tools to integrate drones in the class room.
- The knowledge and wisdom our Our Drone Experts shares comes from real-world experience.
Bottom line… Our Drone Experts delivers teaching strategies guaranteed to inspire the next generation of scientists & math scholars.
WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE HELD?
11505 Medlock Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA 30097
WHAT TIME WILL THE EVENT START AND FINISH?
July 13, 2019; 8: AM to 4:00 PM
ARE THERE HOTEL DISCOUNTS FOR ATTENDEES?
Absolutely! We’ve negotiated a special discounted room pricing for our conference attendees for $128 per night at the Hyatt Place.
Details on how to book your room will be located in your registration confirmation email.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
Registration also includes a Real Hot breakfast (Not Continental) and cook to order lunch!
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
WILL TRANSPORTATION BE PROVIDED TO AND FROM THE WORKSHOP AND THE AIRPORT?
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL?
YOUR WEBSITE SAYS THE WORKSHOP IS FOR GRADES 3 AND UP… WOULD IT BE BENEFICIAL FOR PRE-K THROUGH SECOND GRADE AS WELL?
HOW IS THE DRONE EDUCATORS WORKSHOP DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TEACHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES?
At the Drone Educators Workshop , you will receive 1 programmable take home drone, 1 one trainer drone, classroom drone safety kit, safety pledge cards, and teaching materials on drone coding and lesson plans.
The registration fee also includes a Real Hot breakfast (Not Continental) and cook to order lunch!