Drone And Aviation Education InternshipOpen To Any College Student Around The Globe! Aviation Redefined!
Accepting Applications Now!
About Drone and Aviation Education Internship
Intern at an organization that is a leader in technology!
An internship at KDZ is unique. Sure, you’ll learn new skills, explore our emerging technology, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you’ll gain something even more valuable:
A sense of accomplishment!
If you like any of the following, this aviation education internship is for you: technology, photography, videography, web design, writing, building, coding, singing, dancing, flying, using cell phones, aviation, drones, and electronics…
Interns here don’t shadow – they do
For Educational Drone Internships, we typically look for rising High School freshman’s, sophomore’s, juniors, and senior’s, as well as college student’s across the country.
Intern assignments typically are accepted throughout the year. Be mindful there are limited slots available.
Included in many of our Education Intern Programs are orientation towards shadowing KDZ team members. This opportunity leads to kick-off events, networking opportunities with leaders in the industry, other social activities, resume building, and learning sessions.
The goal is to encourage participating students to pursue unmanned, aviation, science and engineering careers, to further their education via mentoring and their participation in research, and to make them aware of the careers available in the industry.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with like-minded peers from a variety of interest and backgrounds, and be part of collaborative team, providing you with real-world work projects and experiences.
Internship Program Highlights Include:
Education Internship Benefits:
– Hands-on experience in real world applications you won’t find anywhere but here
– Build your career resume
– The opportunity to form a diverse lifelong network of colleagues, mentors and intern peers
– Fulfill School requirements for community projects
The Right Candidate Must:
– Be 18 years of age or older, currently enrolled in college; and provide current college ID.
– Commit to a minimum of 3 hours per week at various locations
– Highly motivated and self-driven problem-solvers who exhibit a passion for emerging technology
– Ideal candidates are those who present themselves as professionals with a willing attitude and ability to take initiative in projects.
– Assist with administrative tasks as needed
– Willing to experiment, learn, and grow within the drone industry
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to think strategically, conceptually, and creatively
– Able to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining his or her responsibilities as appropriate.
– Ability to work effectively with abstract requirements
Internship Time Frame:
December 2020 through November 2021
Interviews Starting November 2020:
Deadline: November 15, 2020. For more information, contact Kids Drone Zone via Phone: 346-704-0112 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
An Aviation Future…Awaits!
What We Do
Come Fly With Us!